The Durham / Raleigh / Chapel Hill start-up culture has grown significantly over the past 3 or 4 years. Many more companies, many more founders, and hopefully many more successes to come. It is still a small town but I keep meeting new, interesting people just about every week, which is pretty exciting.
A vibrant founder community generally means a vibrant blogger community. So I thought it would be useful to start building a list of Triangle-based entrepreneur bloggers. (Note -- founder/exec/investor personal blogs, not company blogs.)
Here are some of the Triangle start-up bloggers that I read on a regular basis:
- Eric Boggs - obviously
- Chris Heivly - The Start Up Factory
- Joe Procopio - Exit Event & Automated Insights
- Anil Chawla - Archive Social
- Jason Caplain - SouthCap
- Joe Colopy - Bronto
- Zack Mansfield - Square 1 Bank
- Justin Benson - Spreedly
- Matt Williamson - Windsor Circle
- Clay Schossow - New Media Campaigns
- James Avery - Adzerk
This list seems awfully small. Leave a comment to let me know anyone that I left out and I'll add them to the list.